These policies will inform the library's calendar hours of operation each year. It will also be the bases for determining the cost of providing library services.
The library will be closed or operate with modified hours as follows:
- University-observed Holidays when no classes are held.
- Breaks in the Academic Calendar when no classes are held on campus such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and Spring Breaks.
- On Staff Holidays when classes are held on campus such as Labor Day.
- On days when classes are dismissed for events such as Faculty In-Services.
Exceptions to general policies:
- The library may open regular or modified hours on a day prior to first day students return to campus after a long break such as Spring Break.
Regular Hours begin on the first Friday of Traditional Undergraduate semesters and ends the last day of finals week.
Sunday - 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Monday through Thursday - 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday - closed
CLOSED Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM for Small Group meetings and Chapel.
20190910 - rrh